Select the Following Items
Frequently Asked Questions
- There are two types of surface treatment with gold, but I don’t know how to use Au plated contact and Au clad contact type differently.
- What is the difference between single contact and twin contact structure?
- On a catalog showing the performance overview of a switch, the electrical service life of the switch is specified under the test condition "resistance load." What does this mean?
- What are features of a latching relay?
- What is the difference between the mechanical life and the electrical life of a relay?
- What is the main difference between the DQ relay scheduled to be discontinued, and the recommended replacement DZ-S relay?
- What is the main difference between the DQ-M relay scheduled to be discontinued, and the recommended replacement DZ-S relay?
- What is the difference between safety and general-use relays?
- Please tell me about precautions to take when mounting slim type NC relays in close proximity.
- Please advise us on the diode characteristics of the HC relay with a diode integrated type (for DC operation).