Select the Following Items
Frequently Asked Questions
- Latching relays: Difference between the 1-coil and 2-coil latching types
- What is the difference between the sealed type and the flux-resistant type of relay protective construction?
- Series connection on the mechanical relay coil side: Is it possible, for example, to use the relays with a nominal coil DC of 12 V in series connection using a DC 24 V power supply?
- What is the main difference between the DQ relay scheduled to be discontinued, and the recommended replacement DZ-S relay?
- What is the main difference between the DQ-M relay scheduled to be discontinued, and the recommended replacement DZ-S relay?
- What is the difference between safety and general-use relays?
- Please tell me about precautions to take when mounting slim type NC relays in close proximity.
- Please advise us on the diode characteristics of the HC relay with a diode integrated type (for DC operation).
- What is the difference between HC4 and HC4-pole twin?
- HE-S relay - What does the coil hold voltage refer to?
- Can a urethane-based coating be used for mounting relays on printed circuit boards?
- [How to use the catalog]: Reading graphs — Maximum switching capacity
- How do I protect relay contacts from surges caused by inductive loads?