Select the Following Items
Frequently Asked Questions
- Latching relays: Difference between the 1-coil and 2-coil latching types
- According to the catalog, M3 tapping screws should be used for fastening the PC board socket. What is the length of the screws?
- What is the difference between the sealed type and the flux-resistant type of relay protective construction?
- What is a difference between an optional socket and terminal block of a plug-in terminal relay?
- What are features of relays suitable for controlling high-capacity DC (direct current) loads?
- If a terminal arrangement is the same as one of other company’s relays, is a socket for the relay compatible?
- What does a black coil symbol in schematic of a latching relay mean?
- Is there a guideline for pulse width to operate a latching relay?
- Is there polarity with coil terminals?
- Mechanical relay: What are meanings of the following specifications? * Pick-up voltage: XX% or less* Drop-out voltage: XX% or more
- The minimum switching capacity of the contact rating is provided as a reference value, but what does this mean?
- There are two types of surface treatment with gold, but I don’t know how to use Au plated contact and Au clad contact type differently.
- What is the difference between single contact and twin contact structure?