Select the Following Items
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which is better to create a relay sequence program for FP0, FPWIN GR or FPWIN PRO?
- Recent notebook computers don’t have serial ports, but have USB ports only. How do I connect PLCs, such as FP0, FP1, and FP10SH to edit the programs?
- GT30: Can I switch screens by using both the function switch and programmable controller?
- PID control is performed using the F356 (EZPID) command. When the bit 3 of control data (S1) is 0, it is PWM output specification. It is analog output specification at the time of 1. What is this difference?
- If GT11 is connected to the 2ch port of a FP-XCOM6 communication cassette (RS485x2ch type), operation of a switch or a lamp may become slow and it may not operate. A setup of COM2 (2ch port) is a computer link. In addition, in COM1 (1ch port), it operates normally satisfactory. Why is it?
- I’m using FP0 SL1. When executing the total check on-line, "Duplicated output error" message was indicated. How do I solve this?
- I’m planning to use FP-X. At present, there are only five COM port numbers that can be assigned by FPWIN G (1 to 5), and all of them are used by the system. How can I increase the number of COM port assignments? In addition, if the USB port of FP-X is connected, can it be recognized?
- How do I use the Auto_Open operator with a specified BOOK only?
- How do I use PCWAY to process an automatic monthly report?
- How do I switch PLC contacts during execution of a PLC macro?
- How do I display cell contents on the top of bitmap graphics etc.?
- I have already set up a PLC link with MEWNET-W. Can I connect PCWAY to one of the units and access all stations?
- How do I display the PLC calendar timer value in "YY/MM/DD" format on the spreadsheet?