Select the Following Items
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can the screen data of GT10 be used for GT11 as is?If any changes are required, what procedures should I follow?
- Error 61 appears in the screen of the display device connected to the FP Series.
- The message "Time out error" is displayed when the GT series through mode is used, the PC (FPWIN GR) and PLC are connected, and an overwrite is done during execution.
- Power was turned on at the same time as the PLC and at first error FF was displayed and then it took about 20 seconds before transmission started.
- After creating a GT10 screen and then converting to GT30 with the GT type conversion feature, the message "There are invalid switches. Continue?" appears.
- To which foreign standards do GT series touch panels conform?
- Can I download the GT30 English manual?
- I need to display overlap data screens by using PLC devices (contacts or data register bits). What’s the best way?
- I need to display and delete data indications on the overlap screens using switch parts. How do I do this?
- When pressing DA0 on the keyboard, data entry is possible. However, I need a setting that activates DA0 entry when R150 is turned on by pressing SW0.SW0 settings: Momentary (R150), Do ON/OFF, Switch held down. DA0 settings: Activation condition, ON, Reference device = R150. All are attached on the same screen.