Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the "LED dropout voltage" shown in the PhotoMOS specifications?
- SSR for AC load remains ON and does not turn OFF. What is the reason?
- I can't quite understand the recommended operation conditions of PhotoMOS. Please explain the relation between the LED operation current and the recommended LED forward current.
- When should be a terminal No. 5 of AQ-H type, SSR used ?
- What is a purpose to apply thermal conductive compound for a heat sink in using SRR?
- Although it is said that SSR is sensitive to heat, what kind of heat dissipation measures should be taken?
- What is a holding current of SSR?
- Is SSR broken down when a surge current exceeds a load current rating?
- What is a difference between PhtoMOS standard type and PhotoMOS voltage-sensitive type?
- What is a difference between PhotoMOS and PhotoMOS CC type?
- PhotoMOS : What kind of connection method is “A” connection, “B” connection, and “C” connection on the load(output) side?
- Please tell me about a calculation method of dummy resistor and a selection of resistor in using SSR.
- PhotoMOS: How small a load current can be accurately controlled? (Is there a rating of minimum load capacity?)