Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the main difference between the AQZ262,AQZ264 scheduled to be discontinued, and the recommended replacement AQZ202G,AQZ206G2?
- Please tell us about precautions to take when mounting relays in close proximity.
- When components near SSR become a source of heat, what is the guideline to follow for the distance from the SSR?
- How can I determine whether to use, PhotoMOS or SSR?
- Up to how many times can a reflow be applied to PhotoMOS relays?
- PhotoMOS relays: What is the difference between AQZ10* and AQZ10*D (AQZ20* and AQZ20*D)?
- What's the input voltage range of PhotoMOS?
- Is it possible to use the DC output type AQ-C Solid State Relays (load voltage: 3 to 60 V) at a voltage below 3 V?
- I want to know the meaning of the "LED voltage drop" in the PhotoMOS relay specifications.
- Is the SSR broken when an inrush current exceeds the rated load current?