Frequently Asked Questions
- PhotoMOS : What kind of connection method is “A” connection, “B” connection, and “C” connection on the load(output) side?
- Please tell me about a calculation method of dummy resistor and a selection of resistor in using SSR.
- PhotoMOS: How small a load current can be accurately controlled? (Is there a rating of minimum load capacity?)
- Please tell me about the meaning of " LED dropout voltage" in the specifications of PhotoMOS.
- We are considering replacing Mechanical Relay with SSR. What should we be careful about?
- SSR for AC load remains ON and does not turn OFF. What is the reason?
- Can SSR dedicated to AC load be used with DC load?
- PhotoMOS : What is the difference between “typical operate LED current”, “maximum LED operate current” and "input LED current" ?
- How to use PhotoMOS and SSR properly.
- What is the main difference between the AQZ262,AQZ264 scheduled to be discontinued, and the recommended replacement AQZ202G,AQZ206G2?