Snap Action Switch
Select the Following Items
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between "F" at the end of a part number of a mechanical relay, micro-switch, and operation switch from a conventional part number (without F or with K)?
- About differences between single switching and double switching.
- Does a toggle switch come with a mounting frame and/or cosmetic plate?
- What are the differences between the discontinued J3/J4 Operation Switches and their alternatives?
- The part numbers of mechanical relays, micro switches, and operation switches to replace the discontinued ones have the suffix F. What is the difference with the old part numbers (without F or with K)?
- Please let me know the DC load capacity of V type Turquoise Switches.
- Are the actuators of snap action switches replaceable?
- The lifespans (number of operations) of Turquoise Switches (Sealed Switches) are shown in the catalogs. Do the lifespans also apply to their dust and water-proof performance (IP67)?
- Can Turquoise Switches be used in water?
- Do you have two or three-pole snap action switches?