Servo Motor Driver A6 series
Select the Following Items
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the cause and method of rectifying Err 21.0 encoder communication line breakage fault protection, Err 21.1 encoder communication fault protection?
- What is the cause and method of rectifying Err 14.1 IPM fault protection?
- What is the cause and method of rectifying Err 13.0 main power insufficient voltage protection (P-N voltage insufficient)?
- When the A6 Series servo driver is returned to the origin by setting the block operation in the incremental mode, Err94.2: Origin return abnormality protection occurs.
- When using the A6 Series Servo Driver in the block operation setting, "Starting the test run screen. The driver is in use for other processing (when operating the front panel, when connecting to the network (network type only), etc.). Please execute after the work is completed. ] Message is displayed and PANATERM cannot be tested.
- Please tell me the applicable wire diameter of the cable used for the main circuit wire, control power supply wire, motor wire, and motor brake wire of the A6 Series Servo Driver.
- Please tell me the pin assignment on the motor side of the motor cable for the A6 Series.
- Please tell me the pin assignment on the motor side and the driver side of the encoder cable for the A6 Series.
- In the paid version of PANATERM for A4 Family (discontinued product) and E series, when selecting series and connecting to the driver, the error message "Communication port or driver cannot be detected" appears.
- When installing PANATERM, the installation of ".NET Framework" fails and setup is not possible.
- How can the driver to be set up as Incremental or Absolute when using the 23bit Absolute encoder for A6 series?
- Tell me how to find out the part numbers of A6 family motors and amplifiers.
- What is the cause and method of rectifying Err 31.0 and Err 31.2 safety input protection?