Servo Motor Driver A5/5Ⅱ series
Select the Following Items
Frequently Asked Questions
- Please tell me the applicable wire diameter of the cable used for the main circuit wire, control power supply wire, motor wire, and motor brake wire of the A5 Series Servo Driver.
- Please tell me the pin assignment on the motor side of the motor cable for the A5 Series.
- Please tell me the pin assignment on the motor side and the driver side of the encoder cable for the A5 Series.
- In the paid version of PANATERM for A4 Family (discontinued product) and E series, when selecting series and connecting to the driver, the error message "Communication port or driver cannot be detected" appears.
- When installing PANATERM, the installation of ".NET Framework" fails and setup is not possible.
- How can the driver to be set up as Incremental or Absolute when using the 17bit Absolute encoder for A5 series?
- What is the cause and method of rectifying Err 16.0 overheat protection?
- Tell me how to find out the part numbers of A5 family motors and amplifiers.
- What is the cause and method of rectifying other Err numbers that are not included in the user manual?
- What is the cause and method of rectifying Err 99.0 other fault (non-disclosed alarm)?