Brushless Motor Driver KV series
Select the Following Items
Frequently Asked Questions
- On Console B, numbers are shown after the decimal point for rotating speed. In what cases the decimal point displayed?
- In a Panel B, the decimal point is displayed on the rotation speed display. In what cases does the decimal point appear?
- What material is used for KV Series motor output shaft?
- What is the pin assignment for the KV Series DV0PM20076 control signal cable?
- CAU: When is a setting change alarm activate? How should I handle it?
- E-OL: When does an externally forced shutdown take place? How should I handle it?
- Are there any power connection cables available for three-phase input for 50w or 100w KV Series
- Is it possible to use a Panel B and RS485 communication function at the same time?
- I purchased a KV Series motor and driver. Can I connect the connectors attached to the cables coming out of the motor directly to the driver?
- Is it possible to 50w or 100w power connection cables for the KV Series?