Brushless Motor Driver GP series
Select the Following Items
Frequently Asked Questions
9results of "Brushless Motor Driver GP series"
- CAU: When is a setting change alarm activate? How should I handle it?
- E-OL: When does an externally forced shutdown take place? How should I handle it?
- What material is used for GP Series motor output shaft?
- What is the dimension of the backlash of the GP Series gear head?
- Are there any connection cables available for three-phase input for GP Series power
- Is it possible to use a Panel B and RS485 communication function at the same time?
- What is the pin assignment for the GP Series DV0PM20076 control signal cable?
- Is it possible to purchase power connection cables for the GP Series?
- What does the "C" at the end of MBEGxxxBCPC and MBEGxxxBCP, (product numbers of GP Series drivers) stand for?