Brushless Motor Driver GU series
Select the Following Items
Frequently Asked Questions
10results of "Brushless Motor Driver GU series"
- Is it okay to start / stop the brushless motor by turning on / off the input power of the GU Series amplifier?
- Please tell me how to use multi-step speed operation using external analog voltage for the GU Series amplifiers.
- Please tell me how to use multi-step speed operation for internal speed in GU Series amplifiers.
- On Console B, numbers are shown after the decimal point for rotating speed. In what cases the decimal point displayed?
- In a Panel B, the decimal point is displayed on the rotation speed display. In what cases does the decimal point appear?
- Which pin of the I/O connector should each terminal of DV0PM20078 (an optional external speed panel for the GU Series) be connected to?
- What is the pin assignment for the GU Series DV0PM20076 control signal cable?
- CAU: When is a setting change alarm activate? How should I handle it?
- E-OL: When does an externally forced shutdown take place? How should I handle it?
- What is the dimension of the backlash of the GV Series gear head?