Select the Following Items
Frequently Asked Questions
- Recent notebook computers don’t have serial ports, but have USB ports only. How do I connect PLCs, such as FP0, FP1, and FP10SH to edit the programs?
- I need to expand the file register (FL) and use the comment memory. Which hardware is required?
- Is there FP10SH hardware manual?
- Can a programmable console be used for FP10SH?
- An error occurred when I tried to write data to an IC card (F-ROM) inserted in FP10SH using a program. Why?
- I need to write programs for FP10SH using FPWINGR. I have an NEC PC98 series computer. Which cable should I use to connect it to FP10SH?
- Seven PLC units are connected in the MEWNET-H link system. I set the system so that when a change is made to the file register (FL) of the first to the sixth units, the seventh PLC unit externally outputs the data of the changed FL. However, all are turned OFF. When I checked the error history by using MEWNET-H setting software, three out of the seven units showed an “undefined error”. Why does this error occur? When this error occurs, does it have any other effects?
- When connecting GT30 touch panel to the TOOL port of FP10SH, how do I achieve a communication speed of 115.2 kbps? The DIP switch for setting the communication speed of the CPU unit can only switch between 19,200 bps and 9,600 bps.
- GT30: Can I switch screens by using both the function switch and programmable controller?
- When I try to write data in the F-ROM of FP10SH, error 64 occurs. Why?
Return to top