Select the Following Items
Frequently Asked Questions
- When connecting FP0 to GT30 and conducting a rewriting operation in RUN mode using the “through” function, “NOT SUPPORTED” error occurs. This does not occur when using FP2. Why?
- GT30: Can I switch screens by using both the function switch and programmable controller?
- The FP3 I/O units (e.g. AFP33024-F, AFP33484-F) have 20P type sockets. I need to order the wire-press connector separately. What is the part number?
- How do I display the contents of two registers in one cell?
- Overwrites cannot be performed during execution.
- If operation is stopped by the JOB stop signal during positioning operation (JOG operation), does operation decelerate to a stop or stop immediately?
- Is it possible to return to the home position using just the home position sensor?
- I set the parameters and data, but the next day they were gone (E Type). Why?
- What are the benefits of using data No. 401 to 410 of the Positioning Unit (F Type)?
- Is JOG operation possible when an overrun switch has been on?
- Does pulse output stop when an overrun switch is on during JOG operation?
- When an overrun switch has been on, is it possible to return to origin and to start a job?
- Driver faults occur even though there is no servo driver fault occurring.