Select the Following Items
Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the difference between FL (file register) and DT (data register)?
- Recent notebook computers don’t have serial ports, but have USB ports only. How do I connect PLCs, such as FP0, FP1, and FP10SH to edit the programs?
- When rewriting the program, all data in the data area are reset to zero. Therefore, I tried to hold the data by using "Hold PLC Device Value" function of GT10. However, the data still became zero. How can I successfully hold the data?
- PID control is performed using the F356 (EZPID) command. When the bit 3 of control data (S1) is 0, it is PWM output specification. It is analog output specification at the time of 1. What is this difference?
- Communication works with the SDU connected to an external device (PC), but stops working after a different PC is connected to the CPU tool port and then removed. Later, when a different PC is connected to the tool port, the SDU is able to communicate, but it becomes unable to communicate when the tool port and the different PC are disconnected.
- When I connect a Serial data unit (SDU here after) to an external device (PC) and attempt to communicate, the SDU can communicate when the PC is connected to the CPU tool port, but when the PC is disconnected, the SDU is not able to communicate.
- Error 26 occurs when transmitting a MEWTOCOL command with station number 00 from a PC.
- The lengthy error or syntax error is displayed when a compare instruction of a basic instruction is written. -When written during execution: -When total check is performed after writing to the control unit:
- A syntax error occurs after executing a program written to change the calendar timer area (DT9054, etc.) with the F6 (digit transfer) instruction.
- I downloaded a new program to the PLC and ran it, but after turning on the power, the count instruction counted up and normal control was not possible.
- I am reading digital switches, and on occasion, when the digit is converted, operation errors occur. Upon investigation, it seems that the error is occurring in the location of the BIN Conversion instruction.
- When I print using F147 (printout instruction), sometimes I end up with two printouts.
- The error is not cleared even though clicking "Error clear" in the status screen.