Select the Following Items
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can the screen data of GT10 be used for GT11 as is?If any changes are required, what procedures should I follow?
- Error 61 appears in the screen of the display device connected to the FP Series.
- The message "Time out error" is displayed when the GT series through mode is used, the PC (FPWIN GR) and PLC are connected, and an overwrite is done during execution.
- Power was turned on at the same time as the PLC and at first error FF was displayed and then it took about 20 seconds before transmission started.
- After creating a GT10 screen and then converting to GT30 with the GT type conversion feature, the message "There are invalid switches. Continue?" appears.
- When pressing DA0 on the keyboard, data entry is possible. However, I need a setting that activates DA0 entry when R150 is turned on by pressing SW0.SW0 settings: Momentary (R150), Do ON/OFF, Switch held down. DA0 settings: Activation condition, ON, Reference device = R150. All are attached on the same screen.
- When displaying a message using a message part, what does “Reference device: DT100-0” mean? And how do I display 17 or more message patterns?
- When operating GT10, rainbow-color dots are seen on the surface. How can I solve this?
- Can I display or erase the switches on the screen?
- When I transferred screen data created by using a TrueType font to GT10, the screen flashed and couldn’t be operated. How do I restore it?
Return to top