Select the Following Items
Frequently Asked Questions
10results of "POT Community"
- To which foreign standards do GT series touch panels conform?
- The image designs of standard parts SW1 and FSW1 are the same. How do I distinguish between them on the screen?
- Why does error E61 appear on the touch panel section of the screen?
- Although I set a clock IC in FP2, the calendar setting was not automatically downloaded into GV. Why?
- Please explain the general-purpose communications protocol for GT series.
- When created screen data is transferred to GT10, only the target screen is changed, and the other old screens remain. Does this also occur with FP0?
- How do I sound the buzzers? Can I change the tone?
- How do I reduce the size of the characters for the switch parts of GT10?
- When creating GT10 screen data using GTWIN, if I change part data on a screen, can the change be automatically applied to data for the same part on all other screens?
- I use both the instruction from PLC (FP0) and the function switches of GT11 to switch the screens. However, the second instruction from the PLC does not work.