Brushless Motor Driver GV series
Select the Following Items
Frequently Asked Questions
- In a Panel B, the decimal point is displayed on the rotation speed display. In what cases does the decimal point appear?
- What material is used for GV Series motor output shaft?
- CAU: When is a setting change alarm activate? How should I handle it?
- E-OL: When does an externally forced shutdown take place? How should I handle it?
- What is the dimension of the backlash of the GV Series gear head?
- Are there any power connection cables available for three-phase input for GV Series
- Is it possible to use a Panel B and RS485 communication function at the same time?
- What is the pin assignment for the GV Series DV0PM20076 control signal cable?
- Is it possible to purchase power connection cables for the GV Series?
- What does the "C" at the end of MBEGxxxBCVC and MBEGxxxBCV, (product numbers of GV Series drivers) stand for?