Select the Following Items
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is open collector output?
- Does condensation ever form inside the metal package of the sensor?
- How should the sensor be waterproofed?
- When does current consumption standby occur?
- What is a comparator?
- What is the difference between the detection area and the detection zone?
- When you say "a temperature difference between the object and the background of 4°C or higher", what does "background" mean?
- What infrared wavelengths can be detected?
- Why doesn't the sensor have a timer circuit for setting the output time (timer time)?
- How much time elapses before OFF is output when the person stops moving or leaves the detection area?