Select the Following Items
Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the difference between FL (file register) and DT (data register)?
- Recent notebook computers don’t have serial ports, but have USB ports only. How do I connect PLCs, such as FP0, FP1, and FP10SH to edit the programs?
- What will happen if the single frame command is executed during multiple frame processing by the multiple frame command of MEWTOCOL without aborting processing?
- What is the allocation when using a remote I/O?
- Is it necessary to designate separate station numbers for the MEWTOCOL stations when two CCU ports are used or when multiple CCUs are being used simultaneously?
- Is there an 8-bit-only transmission instruction?
- Can Data Register (DT) be used for a timer instruction setting?
- If a contact identical to the MC instruction trigger (execution condition) begins from the mother line inside MC-MCE and a DF instruction exists immediately to the right, that contact won't be able to be differentiated even if the trigger (execution condition) turns on.
- Is a battery required when performing ROM operation?
- When output COMMONs are together is it possible to connect voltages of differing loads?
- Although the system register was set, the setting is not valid. What is wrong?
- In the ROM used for ROM operation, is anything else contained besides the program?
- Is there PLC type for writing the contents of DT and FL to ROM?