Select the Following Items
Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the difference between FL (file register) and DT (data register)?
- Recent notebook computers don’t have serial ports, but have USB ports only. How do I connect PLCs, such as FP0, FP1, and FP10SH to edit the programs?
- When rewriting the program, all data in the data area are reset to zero. Therefore, I tried to hold the data by using "Hold PLC Device Value" function of GT10. However, the data still became zero. How can I successfully hold the data?
- I’m using NPST GR in the DOS window of Windows, but the window closes when I press Ctrl+Esc to switch online/offline. How do I solve this?
- I need to import the PLC programs into NPST-GR, but Program Transfer PC in Program Manager is enabled. How do I solve this?
- What will happen if the single frame command is executed during multiple frame processing by the multiple frame command of MEWTOCOL without aborting processing?
- Is there a difference between IX and IY?
- If the program which transmits / receives the data for 1024 word is created and performed, it communicates for 3 seconds, and it stops about 20 seconds, operation which repeats this is carried out, and it cannot communicate normally. Why is it? In addition, he has also assigned the transmitting buffer and receiving buffer every 1024 words, and is trying not to generate overflow.
- What will happen when the transmission byte size for the serial communication instruction (F144) is set to a negative value? When the transmission byte size is seven bytes, does the transmission data table need four words? When will the receive buffer be cleared?
- What is the difference between the presence and absence of the ED instruction (END)?
- I need the AFB85813 connection diagram.
- What does "-(DF)-(DF/)-" mean?
- Which pitch type is the RS232C connector screw for the D-Sub terminal?