Select the Following Items
Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the difference between FL (file register) and DT (data register)?
- Recent notebook computers don’t have serial ports, but have USB ports only. How do I connect PLCs, such as FP0, FP1, and FP10SH to edit the programs?
- When rewriting the program, all data in the data area are reset to zero. Therefore, I tried to hold the data by using "Hold PLC Device Value" function of GT10. However, the data still became zero. How can I successfully hold the data?
- When created screen data is transferred to GT10, only the target screen is changed, and the other old screens remain. Does this also occur with FP0?
- When turning ON the internal relay by a transfer instruction, the relay stays ON even after the condition before the transfer instruction becomes false. Why?
- Can I rewrite the calendar timer area (DT9054 onwards and DT90054 onwards) using the WD command of MEWTOCOL?
- What is the transmission speed in the modem connection mode of each FP series model?
- I installed NPST-GR from drive C: and then tried to read the user program floppy inserted in drive C:, but I couldn’t. Why?
- If the power supply to the common terminals of I/O units is shut off, does an error occur?
- I replaced FP0 (10K) with FPΣ to increase the number of I/O points. I changed instruction F144 to F159 for general-purpose communications with RS232C equipment. However, unnecessary communication is performed when the power is turned on after the power is kept off for a period. In addition, an internal relay that is not set to the hold type is sometimes turned on without being instructed.
- I use both the instruction from PLC (FP0) and the function switches of GT11 to switch the screens. However, the second instruction from the PLC does not work.
- Measurements imported from the thermocouple unit are converted to numeric data by a PID control instruction. After that, how is the heater ON/OFF operation controlled?
- APL1634 has been discontinued. What is the substitute product?